- okulary szerokokątne HWF 12.5x/15 mm Siedentopf (tubusy Ø 30 mm), jeden z siatką Waltona-Beckett'a, nachylenie tubusów 30°
- regulacja dioptrii dla obu okularów (± 5), regulacja odległości międzyźrenicowej w zakresie 48 do 76 mm
- A unique rotating system allows the ergonomical positioning of both tubes in a high (431 mm) and in a low position (397 mm)
- głowica trinokularowa 23.2 mm wyposażona w mocowanie C-mount wyposażone w obiektyw 0.33x/0.35x, 0.5x lub 0.75x
- uchwyt rewolwerowy pięciopozycyjny (łożyskowany), odwrócony
Plan PLi infinity corrected objectives for asbestos research microscopes
except the S40x which is a plan phase contrast PLPHi infinity corrected objective
- All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
- The iScope® rackless stage has no protruding parts, enables more smooth movements and is safer working
- Height adjustable Abbe 1.25 phase contrast condenser supplied with slider with 10/40 annuli, green filter and alignment telescope
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 200 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 200 μm per rotation,
total travel approximately 24 mm and is supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
- The coarse adjustment is equipped with friction control
- The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy
The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
Euromex Microscopes was founded in 1966. More than 900.000 microscopes have been delivered over the past 45 years. Around the world, Euromex is represented in more than 70 countries through distributors, re-sellers and agents, selling Euromex and Novex microscopes. We carry all products on stock, ready to deliver. 98% of our orders are processed within 2 working days. Euromex ensures to keep spare parts for all microscopes and instruments for a period of 20 years. On warranty repairs we generally guarantee fixing within one week from arrival at factory. In our Holland based workshop microscopes are assembled according to customer specifications. Euromex is ISO 9001:2008 certified. On our microscopes we carry a long term warranty up to 10 years!